As proud and dedicated members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), we are helping to recognize and celebrate May as National Elder Law Month. Along with hundreds of elder law attorneys across the country, our entire firm focuses our practice on the issues of older individuals and individuals with special needs in order to help them deal with their special concerns. We also dedicate substantial time to educating seniors, individuals with special needs, and their families in the greater Silicon Valley about the legal matters they care most about and the importance of planning for their future health and legal needs.
As part of National Elder Law Month, during May our firm will be holding the following workshops and seminars at the firm’s offices and around the community:
- Secrets of Long-term Care Planning: May 7th & May 14th, at the firm’s law offices
- Spring Client Seminars on The EASE Program (Emergency Advocacy Support & Education): May 8th & 16th, at the firm’s law offices
- Issues of Elder Law, presented as part of the “Should I Stay or Should I Go” series: May 7th, at the Los Gatos Recreation Center
- Secrets of Planning for Long-Term Health Care for Seniors: May 21st, at the Palo alto Financial Planning Forum, The Sheraton Palo Alto
- Planning for the Second Half of Life: May 22nd, at the SVBA Luncheon Meeting, Santa Clara Superior Court
Check out our firm’s website to learn more about us and how dedicated we are to representing and advocating for older and disabled individuals and their families in our community.
To learn more about National Elder Law Month, visit the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) website.