START PLANNING NOW FOR THE SECOND HALF OF LIFE…
MAKE SURE YOU RESERVE YOUR SPOT AT THIS NEW SEMINAR BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE!
Carney Elder Law invites you to another FREE seminar..
“How To Get And Pay For Quality Long-Term Care At Home, In An Assisted Living Facility, Or Nursing Home..Without Selling Your Home or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime”
Presented by Janis A. Carney, Certified Elder Law Attorney,
with SPECIAL GUEST Don Quante, co-author of Don’t Go Broke In a Nursing Home
• How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by the costs of long-term care
• What legal documents you need for the second half of life
• The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings
• Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about
• How Medi-Cal works, what it covers, and the steps you need to take now to protect your family
• How to find the right Senior Care Facility and what to expect in the process and when you get there
THERE IS ONLY 1 SESSION AVAILABLE!
Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 2:30pm
Alameda Family Funeral & Cremation, Inc.
12341 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
SEATING IS VERY LIMITED!
Please RSVP by calling us at 408-402-6440 or SIGN UP HERE—->https://elderattorneyseminars.com/carney-saratoga